Saturday, March 9, 2019

The Gematria of Feminism

I haven't been as active lately with doing my decodes. I've been busy working on other things, but I've still been keeping up on all the information within the community. I promise I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Lately I've been researching Female Nature, Feminism, as well as M.R.A., MGTOW and masculine knowledge. I decided to look at some numbers today and I found some very interesting things:

Feminist = 49 (Reverse Reduced)
MRA = 49 (Reverse Ordinal)

Fascism = 47 (Reverse Reduced)
Marxism = 47 (Reverse Reduced)
Authority = 47 (Reduced)
White House = 47 (Reverse Reduced)
Republican = 47 (Reduced)
Democrat = 47 (Reverse Reduced)
Free Lunch = 47 (Reduced)
Feminism = 47 (Reverse Reduced)

Feminism = 88 (Ordinal)
Trump = 88 (Ordinal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...