Saturday, July 20, 2019

Synchronicity With "Palo" Religion

So, the other night I was watching random YouTube videos on Occult Crimes. I came across one that happened in San Francis in either 1981 or 1989. I've researched it further and the timeline isn't clear to me. Anyways...

A homeless man was found decapitated under a bridge with a decapitated chicken shoved down his neck whole. Gruesome, I know...

A special detective was brought in who believed it to be a ritual killing, assimilate to the Palo religion, which is basically the darker side to Santeria. She told the local Police to watch the area where the murder occurred because she believed they would return the head to the scene 42 days later. They didn't take her seriously, and paid no attention. Sure enough 42 days later the head was returned, and the killer was never captured.

Later that night, I watched a movie on Netflix called "The Ritual" and at one point in the movie, they enter a cabin and find a "Monument" of some kind of figure in the attic. It was headless, and had chicken feat.

Later that night before I went to sleep, I was watching South Park, and it was about Necromancer chickens. I understand it's a comedy, but seriously? what are the odds?

Last night before I fell asleep on my couch I put on "The Office" and the character Michael was talking about the skills of a headless chicken.

What are the odds of this? I think there is some reason I'm being shown this. I've started learning more about "Palo" because that's the only obvious sign I can think of at this point.

I just wanted to document this strange synchronicity as it may be important in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for reading. I know you follow Dan's work (themindelessfreaks) and you always provide good insight.

      Delete
  2. youtube.com/videos/youtube_comments › jd_lw-k-cra
    youtube.com/videos/youtube_comments › jd_lw-k-cra-YouTube_comments › jd_lw-k-cra online youtube to mp3 › video › youtube.com/videos/youtube_comments › jd_lw-k-cra-YouTube_comments

    ReplyDelete

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...