Friday, March 29, 2019

The Disappearance Of David Stone

The other night at work I had randomly thought about a story I had seen on Unsolved Mysteries years ago. I shared the story with my friend Dan over at "themindlessfreaks" blog. I decided to take another look at the story, and I thought I would share it, since I had found some more synchronicity with the story. I will briefly tell the story for those of you who are not familiar with it.

David Stone was a highly successful stock market analyst at just 29 years old. He was a believer in the New Age Movement and always sought spiritual guidance. He had an altercation with a friend at a party, and decided to go on a "vision quest" to reflect on his actions.

His walk began 145 miles from Tucson in the desert. While on this walk, he had a conversation with a farmer, who said that David told him that he was looking for "The Beast". Eventually David became a missing person, as nobody had heard from him in days.

Searching for him in the desert, investigators found many clues that he had left behind. Occult symbols. One of these symbols was a fibonacci sequence etched into the ground. Except instead of ending the sequence at 21, he ended it at 18 which isn't a fibonacci number. David knows this being a stock market analyst. It wasn't a mistake. When he was in college, he played football and wore the number 18. Also, his car was found parked at mile marker 18.

Here's what I want to add:

He said he was looking for the "beast" or as we know, "666"

6+6+6=18

Also, if you reduce 18 (1+8) it equals 9

9 is the spiral, just like the fibonacci, which is also considered by some to be "God Numbers"

La Jolla = 18 (Reduced) Where David was from
His remains were found on 2/23/1992
2+2+3+9+2 = 18

David Stone = 41 (Reduced)
Halloween = 41 (Reduced) The day he went missing
Pyramid = 41 (Reduced) The symbols he left behind
He disappeared on 10/31
10+31 = 41

Beast = 88 (Reverse Ordinal)

David disappeared in the year 88'

Beast = 222 (Satanic)
Vision Quest = 222 (Francis Bacon)

Beast = 73 (Francis Bacon)
Eighteen = 73 (Ordinal)

This story has always been interesting to me, and I hope I added something of value to this case.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...