Thursday, February 7, 2019

Super Bowl LIII, Scripted By The Numbers

I don't think I ever made any mention of my Super Bowl predictions on my blog. I'm not into making predictions anyway. Before the season started, I have been saying watch out for the Patriots, and the number 41. Sure enough, I was right. It wasn't the only number that was important, but that's the only number I want to focus on here. This isn't all of my work, as I have borrowed some information from Dan over at "themindlessfreaks" blog. I'm making this post for my own records, and so I can help people by spreading this code and this knowledge.

The Rams recently moved to LA

LA = 13 (Ordinal) 41 (Reverse Ordinal)

41 is the 13th Prime Number

Super Bowl = 41 (Reduced)

Tom Brady is currently 41 years old

The 13th point was scored on a 41 yard field goal

During the Halftime Show, they did a tribute to Stephen Hillenburg, who was the creator of Spongebob.

Spongebob = 41 (Reduced)

Notice that the stage for the Halftime Show was a large "M"

M = 13 (Ordinal)

Remember, 41 is the 13th Prime Number

I also think it's worth noting that, Julian Edelman got the MVP for the game, and if you look at his stats he recorded: 141 yards, averaging 14.1 yards per catch.

Adam Levine performed during the Halftime Show

Adam Levine = 41 (Reduced)

Remember the Patriots and the Rams played each other in the Super Bowl after 9/11

9/11 has some interesting connections to the number "41" as well...

Al Qaeda = 41 (Ordinal)

Airplanes = 41 (Reduced)

9 + 11 + 20 + 01 = 41

Terror = 41 (Reverse Reduced)

USA = 41 (Ordinal)

Earlier last year, we got a story in the news about the baseball player Ichiro Suzuki. He got a text message from Tom Brady and he didn't know who that was. Looking into the story, you'll notice that it was reported a whole year after it actually happened. That always confused me, but now I understand why.....

Suzuki played for the Mariners in 2001, and they were upset by the Yankees 41 days after 9/11 which also happened to be Ichiro's Birthday.

Ichiro is 45 years old, and is going to retire this season. Think about how Tom Brady said he's going to play until he's 45.

Another thing I want to document, is how the only touchdown in the Super Bowl was scored by a 23 year old player. The Super Bowl was played on February 3rd, 2/3

This is an interesting date, and I haven't looked into it, but I know that Buddy Holly died on February 3rd. Record Producer Joe Meek, who studied the same knowledge that I'm sharing, tried to warn Buddy Holly that he was going to die on February 3rd, but was unable to reach him in time. Several years later Joe Meek died on February 3rd. They may not be connected to the Super Bowl, but I wanted to document it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...