Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Synchronicity With "Ghost": Anniversary Of My Uncles Death

This is another story about the radio at work. We listen to XM radio over the intercom at work. Last Thursday we listened to the station "Octane" which is mostly new rock. My cousin and I can't stand that station, but the next night him and I were having a few drinks at the bar when he told me how he like the new song they played by the band "Ghost" because he's a fan of theirs. Tonight at work, I heard the song "Unchained Melody" by the "Righteous Brothers" which is the main song for the movie "Ghost". I wish I could remember the others. I'm missing a couple more, but when I go to type it up I forget. I'm sure I will remember later. Oddly enough, while I'm typing this up, I have "Parks and Rec" on the TV, and the guy said, "He hasn't gotten an email in 12 days, he must be a ghost". This stuff keeps happening.....

So tonight, we listened to 60's on 6. We haven't listened to this station in months. We don't usually listen to it often, but we rarely go this long without it. It was toward the end of my shift, and the song "Wipeout" played. Every time I hear that song I always think about my Uncle, because it was his favorite song, and it was his favorite to play on his drums. The next song that played was "Under The Boardwalk" which also always makes me think of my uncle. He played in a band with my parents when I was a kid, and that was one of the songs they played, and he would sing it. That's when I realized it was right around the anniversary of his death. When I got home, I checked the dates. 10 days ago, it was the 10 year anniversary of his death.

Uncle Jeff = 37(Reduced)
Wipeout = 37(Reduced)

Oddly enough...

Sam Moores = 37(Reduced)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...