Thursday, August 9, 2018

Strange "Dream like" State

My normal routine on a weeknight is, I get off work at 2 a.m. and I come home and shower. I'll lay on the couch for a while, watch tv and relax before I go to bed.

Last night I was laying on my couch, and I decided to watch one more episode of Parks and Rec before going to bed. I decided to lay on my back and close my eyes to really relax. I can never fall asleep laying like this and that's why I did it.

As I'm laying there, I can still hear the tv, and at times I can look down the couch and see my feet. After a while I can hear someone snoring. I was the only person in my house, so I was a little freaked out. I kept thinking, "Who the hell is snoring"? I opened my eyes, and waited to hear it again. That's when I realized it was me who was snoring. I had been asleep for a while.

I got up from my couch to turn off the tv and go to bed, which is when I realized I was still in a daze. I could tell I had been dreaming heavily, but I couldn't remember it. I wasn't even sure if what I was doing was actually happening. Then randomly I thought about the color green, and it got me really excited. It was almost like having anxiety. I couldn't think of why I would have felt that way, other than I must have been dreaming about something green, and it was either really good, or really bad.

The experience left me a little shaken and exhausted. I've experienced a lot of strange things similar to this, but nothing exactly like this. I'll try and see if I can make it happen again tonight, but in the meantime, I'll be paying attention to anything that is green. HA!

Shalom Aleichem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...