Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Gematrinator and PI

I was watching the movie "PI" this evening, and I thought it might be fun to check some numbers on this movie, and see if they sync up with the Gematrinator calculator website.

First of all, if you've never seen the movie, I'll give you a quick summary:

Max Cohen, a non practicing Jew, builds his own super computer in his apartment. He's obsessed with numbers, and mathematical equations. He believes he found the secret number to unlocking a universal code, soon after, Wall Street criminals and his friend who studies Kabbalah are after him for this number.

This plot kind of made me think of Derek Tikkuri who created the website www.gematrinator.com which has the gematria calculator.

Max Cohen = 83
Derek Tikkuri = 83

Sean Gullette played Max Cohen in the movie

Sean Gullette = 141, 183
Gematrinator = 141, 183

I don't know if it means anything, I just thought it would be fun to document.

Update: Derek saw this post and confirmed, he shares a birthday with Sean Gullette, which is June 4th. They're 17 years apart, but nonetheless it's another interesting synchronicity.


2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what this goo that was coming out of my computer's hard drive was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean Gullette and Derek Tikkuri have the same birthday - June 4th

    ReplyDelete

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...