Thursday, October 25, 2018

Creator Of The Green Bean Casserole Dies

Dorcas Reilly, the creator of the Green Bean Casserole, died on October 15th.

Which leaves 78 days(End Date) in the year.

Green Bean Casserole = 78(Reduced)

She Died from Alzheimer's Disease, In Camden, New Jersey

Alzheimer = 47(Reverse Reduced)

New Jersey = 47(Reverse Reduced)

Alzheimer's Disease = 79(Reduced)

Camden New Jersey = 79(Reverse Reduced)

October 15th, is also known as "Spirit Day"

Spirit Day = 122(Reverse English)

Camden = 122(Reverse English)

She originally called her creation, "Green Bean Bake"

October Fifteenth = 261(Reverse English)

Green Bean Bake = 261(Reverse English)

It's funny too, because October 15th is also, "National Hand Washing Day" and as I was leaving work, I realized that my hands were filthy, and I decided to wash before I left, which I rarely do, because I always shower as soon as I get home.

This decode was done based on a CNN article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...