Saturday, July 14, 2018

Esotericism. Who am I?

If you read my bog regularly, you understand that I research Gematria. It's a system of letters and numbers, decoded through ciphers that have ritualistic patterns and significance in our society.

Lately I've been researching esotericism and I've come to the conclusion that I am a rare breed. Supposedly, Only a select few people are chosen to understand this knowledge. I don't really share my knowledge as much as I do my experiences, and synchronicity decodes.

I've learned only a select few people are born with the ability to understand this knowledge, and that those people are not supposed to share it with others. Although I do share my findings, I do not share all of my understandings. I believe most people won't understand my research. I believe those that have understanding will not physically interpret my research. Therefore it becomes moot. I am wasting my time. Therefore I keep my knowledge within my solitude.

I do not fully understand the things I research, but I know it exists. I have documented my experiences with Astral Travel, and the numerical patterns of mainstream media. I can't explain why these things exist, but I can assure they do.

Personally I experience things I can't control. For instance, I believe I manipulate radio stations at work. At my job, we listen to XM Radio over the intercom system all night. If I randomly think of a song that plays on the radio station we're listening too, it will play next. I'm not talking about a few isolated incidents, I mean 3-5 times a night for the last 3 years. I don't intentionally do this. It only happens with random thought.

With other aspects of my life I experience synchronicity everywhere. Whenever I look at a clock, it always reads: 12:12, 1:11, 2:22 etc... Or I might say something and my radio repeats the same thing. What is this? I believe that through my research, and understanding, as well as personal life changes, I have become synchronized with my surroundings.

Maybe you have experienced the same things. What does it mean to me? Well, when I first started learning about "magic" and other esoteric practices, I was studying Jordan Maxwell. Later on, I was turned on to Gematria by my friend Dan. Through learning this information, I found a book called, "If They Only Knew" by Darren Dalton. He spoke about having these types of experiences, and what he learned about them based on his research. This book forever changed my life.

I do believe that I am one of the few chosen to understand this knowledge. I do believe in keeping it silent, but to a certain extent. Most people won't understand it, or won't be able to mentally become aware of their own magic. I said "magic" so I know I lost you. But that's ok. I understand.

My point is, that through this vast, and amazing knowledge that I've been shown, I have the ability to do incredible things. I intend to share my experiences, as well as do good for everyone, and to combat those who have chosen to use this knowledge for wrong doing.

Please Subscribe, and follow my future work. Thank You

Shalom Aleichem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...