Tuesday, March 20, 2018

More Synchronicity With Roseanne

I just want to add a few things that i've noticed while i'm re-watching Roseanne. I just got to season 9, and I never noticed that Blues Traveler had done all the music for the show during this season. In my last blog post, I talked about the synchronicity I was seeing with Roseanne and Blues Traveler.

Also, Jim Varney was in this season. He played Prince Carlos. I did a blog post about Jim Varney a while ago, and I talked about how he was important because of how he always makes me think of my grandpa. They both died in 2000, they both had lung cancer, and they were both named James, but went by Jim. Also, tonight at work, a guy was telling me that he just looked up the voices of the actors in Toy Story. He never noticed who any of them were, which is funny, because he's older than me, and I saw that movie in the theatre and I knew who the actors were. Anyways, I had documented how Jim Varney was "Slinky Dog" in that movie.

I wonder if I'm going to see something more with John Goodman, or if I'm suppose to see something in Toy Story, or with some other cast member.

Actually, I just now thought of this. Laurie Metcalf played Jackie on Roseanne, and I believe she was also the voice of Andy's mom on Toy Story. Jim Varney was Prince Carlos on Roseanne, who was Jackie's love interest in season 9, and as I said he was Slinky Dog in Toy Story.

Jim Varney = 126(Reverse Ordinal)
Laurie Metcalf = 126(Ordinal)

I'll keep following these signs, and I'll make sure to share everything I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...