Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Robin Hood Hill: West Memphis

So, yesterday I was doing some research about historical events that happened on my birthday. I blogged them in my last post. In doing so, I learned about "blood libel".

It was a Sunday night, and like always I watched a movie. Instead of a movie, I instead chose a documentary called, Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills. This was about the ritual murders in West Memphis. I didn't put two and two together until tonight while I was at work. I just learn about blood libel, and I watch a documentary about a ritual murder.

These kinds of synchronicity have been happening a lot to me lately. So I can't help but to think I'm supposed to see something.

The 3 accused killers were known to study Wicca religion. There were 3 victims. Looks like 33

Wicca = 33(Reverse Reduction) and 39(English)

The murders happened at Robin Hood Hill, which is located at 39 degrees latitude.

Damien Echols = 63(Reverse Reduction)
Michael Moore = 63(Reduction) 63(Reverse Reduction) 117(English)
Steve Branch = 63(Reverse Reduction) 117(English)
Jason Misskelley Jr = 117(Reverse Reduction)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...