Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Jeff, Who Lives At Home

So, I watched this movie call "Jeff, Who Lives At Home" and the first thing I noticed was that I've seen it before. I didn't really remember a whole lot of it, so I watched it all the way through.

If you've ever read my blog before, you know that I talk about Kabbalah, Gematria, and following patterns and Synchronicity. Which is what this movie is all about. Following patterns, and seeing Synchronicity.

In this movie, Jeff is following a theme with the name Kevin. Jason Segel plays "Jeff" and the other main character is his brother "Pat" who is played by Ed Helms. Ed Helms is on the show "The Office" which I have been watching with my Dad. It's funny because my dad likes the character "Kevin." Seeing Ed Helms in "Jeff, Who Lives At Home" made me want to look him up on Wikipedia. After looking him up, It says that he graduated high school from The Westminster Schools one year after Brian Baumgartner, the actor who played Kevin on The Office.

So maybe I'm having a Kevin theme myself. Ha! We'll see....

Anyway, I recommend this movie to anyone who is interested in learning more about the world we live in, and how things are always trying to speak to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...