Friday, December 21, 2018

Adam Weisaupt

I haven't posted anything new in a while. I haven't had any significant themes in my life to follow, and typically I'm not interested in mainstream media anyways. So I thought I would share some research I've been working on, and explain how I feel personally.

Adam Weisaupt was the founder of the Secret Order Of The Illuminati. I've heard all these stories about how he actually assumed the identity of George Washington, and all other outlandish notions. As a so-called member of the "truth community" I love calling out people who are also so called "Truthers". The truth community is full of just as much, if not more bullshit than any of the mainstream blow hards.

I don't believe that the Illuminati was a negative society. I think they were very intelligent people who kept their esoteric knowledge quiet in an esoteric world.

The Illuminati was a quasi-Freemason group. Paying no homage to any God or Government, but believing in the spirituality based on individuality. Which is the entire purpose of spirituality based on ancient mystic beliefs that existed before religion.

For anyone who has read my blog in the past, you know that most of my work is based in Gematria, which is based in the mystical practice of Kaballah. I find this information to be incredible knowledge that offers nothing short of truth, or what we are capable of believing as truth.

I have yet to find any information that substantiates the existence of the Illuminati after the Bavarian Government had separated the society.

Don't take my word for anything. Do your own research. In my opinion, if you think the Illuminati is still in existence, you should check out stories about Big Foot, Chupacabra, and Flat Earth if you need to fill some voids in your life.

Also, there's no such thing as "Toxic Masculinity". That's another story. Are you a sheep, or a herder?

Shalom Aleichem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...