Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Beetlejuice theme, Interrelated to the Ghost Theme

A couple of my themes I have posted about in the past, are interrelated with some new themes I'm seeing. I'm going to rewrite old information in order to put it all together better, and to make it easier to go over when I make a video.

I had talked about a "Ghost" theme. My cousin told me he didn't like the station we listened to at work, but he like that they played the new song by the band "Ghost'. Then a couple days later, the song "Unchained Melody" came on the radio which made me think of the movie "Ghost" and the guy I work with in my area told me it's the song from "Ghost". Looking up the movie, it was interesting to notice that Demi Moore is in it. Think about Moore, and how my last name is Moores. Also, Patrick Swayze's character is named "Sam" which is my name. The movie also came out in 1990, which is the year I was born.

This last Saturday night, I was sitting at the bar, and a friend of mine came in. He was wearing odd pants. They were black and white striped pants. So when he sat down next to me I said, "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice" because his pants looked exactly like Beetlejuice's pants in the movie. He got up and went to the bathroom, and when he came back he said somebody else had said the same thing to him. So, tonight at work the DJ on the radio was talking. I couldn't really hear him well enough over the welders, but I did catch him say "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice". So I had to look up this movie when I got home. I use to watch that movie all the time when I was a kid, but I haven't seen it since.

If you're not familiar with the movie, a couple dies in a car crash, and they come back as ghosts. They try to live in their house, but the new owners are awful, and they try to scare them out. When that doesn't work, they get help from the spirit of "Beetlejuice" to help them. But they find out that he is an evil spirit, and they begin to worry about the family. Just think about that in regards to the "Ghost" theme.

Also, I have a calendar in my kitchen. I've written all my family members birthday's on it. I noticed that the only birthday this month (September) is my cousins son "Keaton". Think about that in regards to Beetlejuice. He was played in the movie by "Michael Keaton". It's odd too because he is turning 10 years old this year. Remember my post about the anniversary of my Uncle's death? I heard the song "Wipeout" which was his favorite song, followed by "Under The Boardwalk" which I always associate with him, because he sang it in the band he played in. I looked up his funeral notice, and the night I heard those songs was 10 days after the 10 year anniversary.

Beetlejuice = 97(English)
Demi Moore = 97(English)
Under The Boardwalk = 97(Reverse Reduced)

Ghost = 21(Reverse Reduced) 66(Reverse English)
Keaton = 21(Reduced) 66(English)

Michael Keaton = 72(Reverse Reduced)
Unchained Melody = 72(Reduced) 72(Reverse Reduced)

Sam Moores = 37(Reduced)
Uncle Jeff = 37(Reduced)
Wipeout = 37(Reduced)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...