Monday, August 20, 2018

Dr. Phil And A Teacher From My School

Saturday afternoon I was sitting around watching YouTube videos. I watched these guys do commentary on Dr. Phil episodes. It made me think of a teacher at my old school. His name is Tyler Knot, or Mr. Knot. I didn't have him as a teacher, but he was always friendly to everyone, so we all knew him. Anyways, he looks just like Dr. Phil, and even has a similar voice. I think he even played Dr. Phil in some skits kids wrote for pep rallies. I've been out of school for 10 years, and I've only seen him a couple times since then.

Later that night I was at the bar here in town (Corn Palace) and I was standing outside having a cigarette around 11p.m. and Mr. Knot came walking up to the bar. It blew my mind. I spent that day watching Dr. Phil videos, thinking about this teacher who I've hardly seen in 10 years, and then he walks into a bar.

Mr Knot = 91(English)

Dr. Phil was born on 9/1

I had to document this. I haven't looked all that much into it, but I'm sure i'll come back to it in the future.

Labor Day = 19(Chaldean) September 1st is written 1/9 in most parts of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...