Sunday, July 21, 2019

The "Reset" Button

Most people who come to my blog are people who follow my work on YouTube, and my Facebook page. But for those of you who don't, you may not understand that most everything I do, is based on numbers. I follow patterns and synchronicity which I usually can break down to numbers. Anyway....

About 2 weeks ago, I was playing darts in Harlan Iowa. It's about a half hour from where I live, and I somewhat frequent this bar. A guy came up to me and asked if he could be my partner and play a few games. He was really good.... A couple games in, he told me that he use to be ranked in the top 100 in the country, and he played in International tournaments in Vegas.

Normally I'm really good at darts, but I was off this night. I was missing all of my marks by 1 hole. He gave me a trick for that. He said aim at a number that means nothing, and hitting it would reset my aim.

Tonight I was at the bar in Woodbine, which is where I live, and a guy who I've played in tournaments with in the past came in. His name is Donovan, and he lives 20 minutes away. He's a legend in this area as far as dart players goes. He's been the best of the best since the 90's.

I told him about the guy I got to play with in Harlan, and the tip he gave me to help with my short comings. He told me that he basically does the same thing because it's like hitting the "Reset Button."

That stood out to me, because of my research with numbers. I've come to the conclusion that the theory of us living in some kind of computer program is completely plausible. It made me think of all the times I was following a certain number, and I would end up seeing that number on the dart board several times throughout the night.

Obviously everything is numbers. I just wanted to document this because it is a great example of our numerical existence. Especially since it's an obvious code that everyone sees, but everyone overlooks.

2 comments:

  1. Are we merely algorithmic iterations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. It doesn't sound like that crazy of an idea.

    ReplyDelete

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...