Monday, July 30, 2018

Music, Kabbalah, Pythagoras, And Why Music Is Important To The Occult

So, the other night I was driving home from work, and I was listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers song "Can't Stop". I've heard this song a hundred times, but this evening it was different. I caught a lyric that I had never noticed, or payed attention to before. It goes as follows:

"Can't stop the Gods from engineering, Feel no need for interfering"

I can't believe I have never noticed that before. This lyric is obviously about Kabbalah. Kabbalah is the process of creating something from nothing. For instance, think about "Interest Rates" that you pay to banks for a loan for example.

It also makes me think of a book called: "A Universe From Nothing" It was a very popular book written by Lawrence Krauss, a famous scientist/Atheist. Kabbalah seems to be in everything. Even within ideas that are seemingly made to oppose such beliefs. I believe they are purposefully created in that fashion, in order to throw people off the trail.




Pythagoras is well known for having a fascination with music. Mainly because music is mathematical. He even created the "Pythagoras Tuning" with is based on the ratio of 3.5, and if you have read my blog, or watched my YouTube videos, you know that I study "Gematria" which is the process of coding words and phrases into numbers. Pythagoras study this knowledge, and the 4 main ciphers that I use are the "Pythagorean Methods."

It's not hard to catch songs, or music videos that pay homage to beliefs in Hermetics, Kabbalah, Gematria, or even Egyptology. And I have noticed that for some reason, female pop singers are always connected to Egyptology symbolism. Think about the song, "The Sign" by Ace Of Base. It's clearly all about Spiritual Ascension. Also, if you watch the music video, they use the Egyptian Ankh symbol constantly throughout the video. The Egyptian Ankh is a symbol for life.


This world seems to be some sort of numerical Equation. That's the best way I can describe it at the moment. There are many groups of people who have greater knowledge of these ideas than what people like me are able to, or allowed to understand. Pythagoras was the founder of the first secret society, "The Pythagoreans" and he was the biggest influence to Freemasonry. Freemasonry, Jesuits, and others are all based in Jewish Mysticism, Hermetics, Kabbalah, and even having ties to Black Magic. I'm trying to learn and share as much as I can, in order to help people better understand this world, and have the ability to control our lives in a more positive fashion. These are some things I noticed that I wanted to share.

Shalom Aleichem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...