Monday, January 8, 2018

Songs About Gematria

This post is just going to be a list of songs that are about Gematria. I'm going to continually update this post as I find new songs over time. Any contributions will be added to this post. The Format goes as follows:

Band:
Song:
Album:
Year:

Just so I have information documented on the material for future use.

Slipknot
Gematria (The Killing Name)
All Hope Is Gone
2008

The Police
Murder By Numbers
Synchronicity
1983

The Jackson 5
ABC
ABC
1970

Jawbox
FF=66
For Your Own Special Sweetheart
1994


2 comments:

  1. I DJ on my local radio station and have started a 'Gematria' category, so I'll be happy to share as I go.
    'Puzzlin Evidence' by The Talking Heads

    'One' Three Dog Night

    more to come... keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...