Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Esotericism, Numerology, and Other Synchronicities In My Life

I was doing some thinking the other day about the number 319. I knew it was significant to me because, I was born on the 319th day of the year. I knew it was significant to me in another way but I had to think for a while before it came to me. I don't want to give out my address on the internet, but I live at a 319 number. This lead me to look more into my birth date. That's when I noticed my birthday this year has numerology of 37.

November 15th 2018, or 11+15+2+0+1+8 = 37

This stuck out to me because my name also has Gematria of 37

Sam Moores = 37(Reduced)

A couple weeks ago, I had written a blog post about 3 musicians who died within a year of each other, and were all aged 28, titled "The 28 Club" I believe it was the next day, Zachary K Hubbard made a video titled, "The 27 Club". I don't know if he reads my blog, but that was interesting enough. To make things more odd, I am currently 27, and I will be 28 this year.

For about the last month, whenever I look at a clock the time always reads; 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, 2:22 etc. This happens 4-5 times a day, every single day. I know this is suppose to mean a big change is coming in my life. I don't know what that change is, or when it's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...