Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Kobe Bryant, Kenan and Kel

Last night was Kobe Bryant's jersey retirement ceremony. I don't know anything about basketball, but I thought I would check the numbers anyway.

I was on Facebook, and I noticed Kel Mitchell had shared this picture:

This is what I found:

Kenan Thompson: born May 10 1978
Kel Mitchell: born August 25 1978

110 days apart

Kel Mitchell = 110

Kobe Bryant = 58(rev)
Drafted by the Los Angeles Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers = 58

Kenan and Kel Show = 58

Kobe Bryant was drafted in 1996
Kenan and Kel Show first aired in 1996

I'm sure there's more synchronicities, but this was all I found at first glance.

UPDATE:
I had originally posted this information in "The Jordan Maxwell Research Society" Facebook group.
Russell Blattberg had invited me to join this group and share my information. Apparently I had struck a nerve with him on this post. I was removed, and blocked from the group. I sent him a personal message, he read it, then promptly blocked me from messenger and his personal page. Dan Behrendt was also removed in this same fashion, the same time I was, sharing Gematria.

I guess I never thought about the Jewish name "Blattberg" so we could have struck a nerve. Is he a shill? Has anyone else ever had problems with him? I was hoping he would explain his actions, but it doesn't appear that he's interested.

I just noticed that Russell Blattberg also equals 58.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...