Saturday, December 30, 2017

Jason Mackenroth, Glitch In The Matrix?

2016 was a big year for musician deaths. I wanted to do some numbers on a lesser known musician who died last year, but never broke mainstream news.

Jason Mackenroth was the drummer for Rollins band. He died January 3, 2016 from prostate cancer.

Jason Mackenroth = 85
Prostate Cancer = 85(rev)

His last album with the band:
Get Some Go Again = 69(rev)
Rollins Band = 69(rev)

Jason died age 48
Rollins Band = 48

Now, this is where I noticed a glitch.

Jason was born May 9, 1969 and supposedly died on January 3, 2016

That would make him 46 years old. Every article, and autobiography I found says he was 48.

I didn't look too much further into this, considering I don't know if the information I'm looking at is accurate or not. I thought it was really interesting to come across this.

Peace Homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...