Sunday, December 24, 2017

Griffey/Mays Connection

I want to document some cool synchronicities I've noticed between myself and my father, in relation to baseball.

My dad's favorite baseball player is Willie Mays, and mine is Ken Griffey Jr.

Willie Mays = 47, 61(rev)
Ken Griffey = 61, 47(rev)

My Dad's name:

Daniel Lee Moores = 71
Ken Griffey Jr. = 71

Willie Mays played Centerfield, and wore number 24
Ken Griffey Jr. played Centerfield, and wore number 24

My dad was born left-handed but because left-handedness was frowned on at that time, he was forced to be right-handed.

Willie Mays is right handed.

I was born right-handed, but because of a shoulder injury, I learned to be left-handed, and have been ever since.

Ken Griffey Jr. is left handed.

My favorite team is the Seattle Mariners

Seattle Mariners = 226
Samuel Philip Moores = 226

When my dad was a kid, the White Sox were his favorite team. It's funny how nobody remembers Ken Griffey Jr. played with the White Sox for part of a season.

Just some fun synchronicities I noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting "Jesus" Gematria

Christmas = 38 (Full Reduction) Forty Two = 38 (Reverse Full Reduction) Birthday = 42 (Full Reduction) Forty Two Generations to Jesus ...